Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Question about my writing?

Question
Example
Example  
I saw a question similar to what I plan to ask, but alas the answer wasn't sufficient. I am 16, a female, and I mix print and cursive together. I have not been able to find anything about the possible meanings of looping the upper part of the f? I tend to do them very often like that now. This started around the beginning of this year.

Thank you very much for your time and reply!

Answer
Dear Leslie,
Thank you for your inquiry. Loops in the upper zone relate to imagination, ideas and philosophies. The loops you are forming on the f's are an indication of development in this area with reasonable discretion. This is normal and healthy as long as you're careful about whose ideas influence you.  

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis