Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Inconsistent lettering

Hi and thanks for answering my question (I hope).  By way of a little background, I was intimate with a woman as long as eight or nine years ago. I was 43 and she was 50. She had been recently divorced.  After not too long she broke off the sex part claiming that she wasn't comfortable with our age difference. I protested but we ended up being just friends (though she came around a couple of times after that to have sex again). Finally it was just friends for sure. We stayed friends over the years but we were less frequently in contact when I had to go on disability.  Am occasional email or phone call but that's been all. Anyway, I received a Christmas card from her this year (first one ever) that also folded out as a fancy tree ornament. It had a hand written note wishing me love and pease in 2014. My specific question now is if it means anything that she, in the return address area, put a line through the 7 but in the "mail to" address she DID NOT put a line through the 7.  Thank you very much for your time.

Dear John,
Thank you for your inquiry. It's interesting that you would provide so much background just to ask about a simple stroke of the pen. You seem to be searching for answers to questions about your past relationship.
The line through a seven started out to be more of a European thing. We used to see it as a clue that the writer had spent some time in another country. Then it became "trendy" for Americans to form the number that way, so now it really doesn't mean anything.
You mentioned an age difference. Seven years is no big deal once a person approaches middle-age. When you were forty-to-forty-two, she was also in her forties. If you're both in your fifties now, you have a lot more in common than you did when you were seven years old and she was a teenager. There were likely other reasons for your drifting apart.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis

I can answer questions regarding personality traits, talents and abilities, character, state of mind, mental and to some degree, physical health. I can answer questions about intelligence, compatibility with another person, honesty or deceptiveness. I can not answer or determine a writer's age, race, sexual identity,religious affiliation, guilt or innocence in a particular crime (except in cases of forgery), although I can determine the likelihood of writer's being capable of committing a crime.

I have been practicing in the field of graphology since 1976, having been privately tutored by Judith Ballard, the only known professional graphologist in the area at the time. I was certified by the American Association of Handwriting Analysts in 1978, after completing and passing their examinations. Most of my work has been on a volunteer basis, but I've been hired for various purposes on a case-by-case basis.

Record Chronical:Renton Washington, local area newspaper: Burien, Washington, Channel 7 news (telecast interview), Seattle, Washington.

I taught a non-credit course in graphology at Highline Community College in Washington State, where I earned an A.A. degree in psychology.

No current clients. In the past, clients included local employers, one prison matron(on a personal contract), three local restaurant/lounge locations (where I "entertained" customers to gather samples for research).These were; Jim Moore's Steak house, Diamond Jim's and Latitude 57. I wrote a column answering write-in queries from readers, though I can't recall the name of the publication. (It was a long time ago).