Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Strange lack of capitalization of their name.

Question
I recently received an email from an old boyfriend who has tried on occasion to get me to date him again. I have always declined so he may be feeling insecure. (I dated him for 2 years when we were in our early 20's and both in college). It struck me as odd (and for some reason disturbed me) that in his email he didn't capitalize either his first or last name but used capital letters in the appropriate areas for the rest of the message. (See a copy of the email below). Can you tell me what this tells you about his state of mind? Thank you in advance.

Email:
Louise it's mark lundgren.  I would like to invite you to coffee or lunch.  Coffee at salt lake roasting company on 400 south or lunch at Mazza ' s on 9th and 9th.  I hope you are up for us to meet.   Let me know.

Thank you.

Answer
Dear Louise,
Thank you for your inquiry. Failure to capitalize one's own name is often a sign of low self-esteem or a feeling of unworthiness. This may be the case here, since, as you noted, other capitals appear. However, reference to a proper name other than his own also appears using lower case letters where there should be capitals, and his personal pronoun "I" is capitalized.
It's possible that he, like so many people today, is in the habit of texting, which is to blame for many sloppy habits. People who frequently "text message" become lazy about capitalization, spelling and punctuation. That may be all there is to his negligent self-reference.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis