Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Handwriting inconsistancy

Question
My handwriting is constantly changing. I don't mean like one day to the next. I mean with in the same sentence and sometimes the same word. Sometimes I'll use capital letters and sometime lowercase. Every once in a while I accidentally use a letter from the Cyrillic alphabet. Is this normal?

Answer
Dear Steven,
Thank you for your inquiry. The seemingly random changes in your script may be a result of any number of factors, but they all have to do with your self-image and your emotional state at the time of writing.
Graphotherapy can help. It only takes some simple, logical exercises. Focus. Practice writing in a consistent pattern until it becomes an automatic habit. This will not only bring harmony to your writing, but through bio-feedback, will help to treat the cause of the inconsistency.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis