Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Sample

What can you tell from this sample?

Dear James,
 Thank you for your inquiry. There isn't much we can tell from this kind of a sample. Whole sentences
and paragraphs reveal much more. A signature is also meaningful.
 What I can tell you is that when a person's "writing" looks like printing,it indicates the writer has
a desire to communicate clearly. This shows up frequently in the writing of people who read a lot.
(Reading on-line counts as much as reading books).
 The positioning of the letters tells me there's a sense of organization and respect for"personal space".
 Other than that, there isn't enough writing to support probable traits.  

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis

I can answer questions regarding personality traits, talents and abilities, character, state of mind, mental and to some degree, physical health. I can answer questions about intelligence, compatibility with another person, honesty or deceptiveness. I can not answer or determine a writer's age, race, sexual identity,religious affiliation, guilt or innocence in a particular crime (except in cases of forgery), although I can determine the likelihood of writer's being capable of committing a crime.

I have been practicing in the field of graphology since 1976, having been privately tutored by Judith Ballard, the only known professional graphologist in the area at the time. I was certified by the American Association of Handwriting Analysts in 1978, after completing and passing their examinations. Most of my work has been on a volunteer basis, but I've been hired for various purposes on a case-by-case basis.

Record Chronical:Renton Washington, local area newspaper: Burien, Washington, Channel 7 news (telecast interview), Seattle, Washington.

I taught a non-credit course in graphology at Highline Community College in Washington State, where I earned an A.A. degree in psychology.

No current clients. In the past, clients included local employers, one prison matron(on a personal contract), three local restaurant/lounge locations (where I "entertained" customers to gather samples for research).These were; Jim Moore's Steak house, Diamond Jim's and Latitude 57. I wrote a column answering write-in queries from readers, though I can't recall the name of the publication. (It was a long time ago).