Great Danes/Does this lil guy have Great Dane in him?

Friends mom found this dog along the highway so we took him in. Just wondering if he looks like he has any dane in him. He's got some features and markings I thought from pictures I've seen from the net. Vet said lab and jack rustle mix but he doesn't look like any of those pictures at all. Just wondering your opinion. Vet said he was 2 to 4 months old.

I cannot answer this question without seeing the dog in person. From the photos I will have to say no, I do not think that he has Great Dane. He looks more American Bulldog Mix or Am. Staff Mix. I do not see Lab, or Jack Russell. He is very cute either way. Thank you for rescuing a pup in need! There are not enough homes for all the abandoned and homeless dogs in this world!

Great Danes

Paula Zaro

I have a great love for this breed, and although this is an "expert" forum, no one person can be an expert in all issues in any breed. It takes a lifetime of learning, with new information becoming current and relevant often. I am happy to share the knowledge that I have, and if I cannot answer your question I will be happy to do research and ask peers in the breed for their knowledge and advice. I can answer questions on temperament, health, training, breeding issues, genetic issues. I will not answer questions about how to breed your pet and add to the pet population. I am a firm believer that the experts in the breed should breed, and families should enjoy their dogs from reputable breeders.

Show Exhibitor, Rescue Coordinator, Kennel Mananger, Training Manager, Partner in large Dog Training and Behavior Consulting Firm. Own/Train, actively Show the breed for over 10 years.

American Rare Breed Association, Cane Corso Assocation of America, Great Dane Club of Milwaukee, American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, Therapy Dog Institute Evaluator

Basic Trainer, Intermediate Trainer, Advanced Trainer, Off-Leash Advanced Trainer, Behavior Modification, Behavior Modification Specialist, Canine Good Citizen Evaluator of the American Kennel Club, Veterinary Assistant, Kennel Manager, Adoption Coordinator