Great Danes/about my great danes back curve

Question
great dane
great dane  
I have a great dane dog, which is 12 month old, I introduced my dog in an dog show  (inkc) were the judges were not satisfied by the structure of my dog , he is having a back curve which spoils his original stack position,  so please suggest what to do in such case to vanish that back curve.

Answer
Ok I see, your Dane has a roached back. You can try to take him to a chiropractor and have his back set. I cannot guarantee this will fix it. This is definitely not a desirable top line for a Great Dane. If it does not get fixed with a trip or two to the chiropractor, I would suggest neutering him and getting a replacement puppy from your breeder if he doesn't grow out of this. I personally would not show or breed a dog with this kind of top line.  

Great Danes

Paula Zaro