How to Have a Great Date/Dating advice

Question
Hi
 I was wondering how to have a great first day with a guy,I have never meet before.We meet on a on-line dating website & he has asked me out for a coffee.We are both 33 years old & he is studying to be a primary school teacher. I know I have to be honest with him on things about me.My fear is two things;(1) At the age that I am at 33,I haven't had sex.It isn't that I don't want to,its just I wanted to find the right person.I will be safe with.Who can I tell him this with out him finding it strange? He has been in a one serious relationship.
(2). I am a very loving,nuturing & friendly prrson.But,I don't have a social life or close friends. My life has just turned out to be like this & not by choice.I had a lot when very young but now as time went by now I have not.I do enjoy being around people & so I don't know how to tell him.He has a lot of friends,what will his friends think of me not having any friends,I worry about?

Thank so much

Answer
Hi Julie-ann,

First of all, I don't think you need to worry about your question 2 at all. In my opinion, you don't really have to get into this at all. If it does come up in conversation, just say what you said here and be honest.

I don't think sex will come up at your coffee date so I wouldn't worry about that right now either. Just make the first day casual and as friends. Don't worry about what will happen. Just enjoy the time, be honest and yourself. Ask him questions and be friendly. Care about him not just about yourself and what you are going to say.

So hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions and how it goes. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com if you want to talk more.

Sincerely,
Diane W.

How to Have a Great Date

DW