How to Have a Great Date/Dating question

Hi, I am 30 years old, divorced and have a 6 year old daughter. me and my ex split up back in 2008. reason for divorce was that we have been separated for over 5 years. After 9 months later our daughter was born in October 2008 after we split up. I regularly have contact with my daughter every week.

my ex and I are not seeing anybody but I would like to move on in my life. i have joined a local dating site. They require me to sign up on a dating site.

my question is what can I write in the profile section? i need to give an eye-catching headline which sums up my personal profile in one sentence. what can I write? please help.

Wow, I don't know it I am that creative! Give me some ideas of what other people are putting. Do you want to put anything about your daughter? Fun-loving single dad interested in friendship or serious relationship. Or put something about what you are interested in activities or sports or hobbies. Write back and let me know how it is going.
And don't forget, don't really get serious fast, start out with friendship and see what happens.

Diane W.

How to Have a Great Date

Do you want to talk to a woman about "How to Have a Great Date"? Feel free to ask me any question and I'll see how I can help. Please include your ages and where you live (such as big city, suburbs, small village, etc). If I am on vacation, you may email me at

I'm 62 years old, am married now but have had much experience in dating in the past.

Some college and travel degree.