How to Have Great Sex/release of involuntary fluid during sex

Question
I have a partner whose penis is large.  I haven't had sex for over 5 years and the first time i did it was extremely painful and i left some vaginal fluid on the bed.  He says it was an G-spot orgasm.  I am confused, can i have an involuntary orgasm that is associated with pain? And if this was not an orgasm what type of fluid did i emit? And how come this only occurs when i am lying on my back?

Answer
Hi Sarah,

If you do not feel any pleasure then no...it was NOT an orgasm. If the fluid was clear it is quite possible you had a female ejaculation; women release a liquid from the paraurethral ducts form the vagina before orgasm (but it does not indicate that you will HAVE an orgasm). It is quite possible you may have previously had a female ejaculation while not on your back, it could be more noticeable or apparent when on your back.

How to Have Great Sex

Gabriella