How to Have Great Sex/blood in the vagina

Question
If a women bleeds because of masturbating with a dildo, can her man get blood on his penis the next time they do it?

Answer
If there is blood in the vagina for whatever reason, then if the woman has unprotected sex (no condom), then the man can pick up the blood on his penis.  The vagina is self-cleaning, so blood will not stay in it for long.  Whether or not there is blood, the vagina contains other fluids that can also spread disease, so safe sex is essential if there is doubt about whether either partner is disease-free.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.