How to Have Great Sex/girl's private parts

Question
If I only got a quick chance to look a girl's privates, what should I look for and where?  Would I see anything from the side?  Where would be the best place to get a view?

Answer
It would be best if a girl invited you to have a look at her parts instead of your just stealing a furtive, unwelcome look under her panties.  Same deal with yours.  Barring that, if you catch a good look, most males like to go for the vulva, which welcomes the penis and sends babies out.  Your best view of the vulva would be full frontal. You would probably not see much from the side.  The best place to get a view would be spending the weekend at a resort with that girl.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.