How to Have Great Sex/Girls' private parts

What part of a girl's privates looks the best?  Would a girl want me to see?  If not, then how am I gonna see?

That is up to you.  Some males like breasts, some like crotches, some like butts.  Some like faces and hands and feet, so men and women come in all shapes and sizes.  I think that before very long, a girl will want you to see her naked.  And then you will need to show her your naked body too.  If no girl offers, then I think you will have to ask one to be sexual with you.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.