How to Have Great Sex/penis

Question
is it bad for your penis if you're not doing anything with it for a while?  if your abstaining will that hurt anything?

Answer
The penis and other sex organs aren't built for abstaining.  They're built for frequent ejaculation.

Abstaining from ejaculation hurts your penis less than it does your prostate gland and other sexual glands.  The prostate needs to be emptied periodically.  Ejaculating less than once a week is probably going to be bad for the prostate.  Most younger males ejaculate about once a day.  Masturbating is the most common way to ejaculate.

The penis can be disaffected by not erecting often.  It is good for the penis for those tiny blood vessels to fill up and then empty.  Ejaculating is the healthiest way to get those blood vessels to drain.  

If you're abstaining, your sex organs would be happier and healthier if you ejaculated regularly.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.