How to Have Great Sex/satisfying

Question
My now ex tells me i didnt satify her. She told me my penis wasnt little. but she said she felt it but it didnt feel good. She said i have made her feel very good before, but most of the time i dont. What do I do?

Answer
It would be better if she gave you feedback on how she likes sex with you, and you with her.  What she needs to tell you is how you felt better before that you aren't now.  Communication is the key to this.  Sexual performance is secondary.  You can always work at being better, but how do you know what to work at if you don't talk about it?

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.