How to Have Great Sex/sneak on sister

what is the best time period of sleeping to sneak in to my sister room when she can't notice me even if i touch her pussy or any hot spot she's 18

It is better if you respect your sister's privacy.  You want her to respect yours.  If you touch her privates without her permission, it is sexual assault in most places and in some it is rape.  I advise strongly against assaulting your sister sexually.  

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.