How to Have Great Sex/penis not getting enough hard

Question
When i meet with my wife my penis dont get too hard and even it
does my sparm comes out quickly as soon as i enter in her vagina.
or after few second.What is my solution.I am a 42 yr old man.

Answer
You have two problems, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.  I suggest working on them separately.  An erectile drug might be the simplest solution to the first problem.  You would need to get a prescription from your doctor.  There are exercises you can do to reduce premature ejaculation.  I suggest searching the Internet for these exercises.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.