How to Have Great Sex/how to please men

Question
it seem i never can satisviet my boyfriend, i donknow how to give oral sax

Answer
I would urge you to take cues from him as to what he likes.  Don't expect that you should be able to satisfy him the first time you try, and he shouldn't expect that either.  Being sexually compatible is about getting to know what each other likes and doesn't like.

Most men aren't stimulated by oral stimulation alone.  Good fellatio is usually basically a hand job.  Use one hand to make a ring around his penis and stroke up and down the shaft while you stimulate the head orally.  It is much easier to bring a man to orgasm when you do both than when you try to use oral stimulation by itself.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.