How to Have Great Sex/Satisfying a woman

What should I do if I can't last long enough for my partner to have an orgasm?  It seems like it always takes women longer than me.  I can hold on a few minutes longer but cannot always make it.

Most of the time the male will reach orgasm first.  Many men prefer to satisfy their partners manually or orally before having vaginal intercourse.  That way they can enjoy relaxing together after the male has his orgasm vaginally.  Some couples do this after vaginal intercourse.  It's all up to you.  There is nothing wrong with one or the other of you if you can't have mutual orgasm vaginally.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.