How to Have Great Sex/anal sex

I hv been datin dis girl for 4 years nw n hv hd great sexual experienc..
Now v wana try somethin kinkier...n anal sex is next on our list..
It would b a great help if u tell me everythin i shud know about anal sex n how to make it pleasurable for my girl...
N also how  to keep it safe

Thank you very much :):)

Hello Geeth,

Thank you for your question.

If you and your partner are trying anal sex for the first time I recommend this article I wrote: Anal Sex for Newbies:

Read it and learn every thing you want to know about trying anal sex for the first time, do's , don'ts and everything in between.

How to Have Great Sex

I am happy to answer any questions about human sexuality and how to have great sex. Which positions facilitate G-spot pleasure? What is the best way to explore anal sex for the first time? How can I spice up my sex life? Is kinky sex right for me, and how can I safely explore it? Sex positions, types of orgasm for men and women, how to prolong or delay orgasms, multiple orgasms, Tantra and more... And, don't forget types of foreplay and setting the mood. Feel free to ask me these or any questions you have about how to have great sex.

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sexuality expert.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Past/Present Clients,, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.