How to Have Great Sex/Intercourse

Question
Hello:

Is it possible during intercourse that the end of a man's penis can pass through the cervix and enter into the uterus?  I know that it is not common, but is it possible?

If this situation does occur, is it painful to the female?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your question.

No, absolutely not.  

A man's penis can not puncture a woman's cervix. The cervix is the entrance into the uterus and is designed to not allow anything to pass through but sperm, menstrual blood, and a baby during labor. The cervix has a small opening called the os that enlarges during childbirth, but otherwise remains a tiny opening. The os is usually plugged with mucus and is too small to let a penis inside.

If the penis is very long it may press against the cervix and cause cervical bruising. If your girlfriend experiences pain, then you need to be less rough and go slower during intercourse.

Deep pain during sex may result from a variety of conditions, infections, and/or certain surgeries or medical treatments. Communicating with your girlfriend about what feels good and what doesn't may help you better understand and eventually treat the cause of the pain.

Dyspareunia (a.k.a. painful intercourse) affects about 60 percent of women at some point, although it is generally just a short episode. It is characterized by persistent or recurrent genital pain that happens just before, during, or after sex.

---http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/possible-penetrate-cervix-during-sex  

How to Have Great Sex

Domina