How to Have Great Sex/getting her in the mood

does rubbing down her spinal cord works for getting a girl in the mood

Depends on the girl and on your technique.  You might want to pick up a book on sensual massage.

You also might want to pick up a copy of my book, "Squirms, Screams, and Squirts: Handbook for going from great sex to extraordinary sex".

That one is guaranteed to get you lots of girls coming back often.

How to Have Great Sex

Robert Rubel, PhD

Great sex results from the overall approach you take with women. Great sex starts way before the bedroom. Most men are primarily interested in their own pleasure -- I specialize in ways of turning a so-so sexual experience into an extraordinary one not only with techniques but also by modifying/altering the man's approach to playing sexually with a woman.

Author of: Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex I do a two-hour demo/workshop called "How to Pleasure a Woman." It covers mental approach, oral sex, fingering techniques, vibrators and erotic shaving.

None relevant to this topic.

My other books deal with aspects of BDSM -- alternative sexuality.

BA, Univ of Colorado -- English with secondary school teaching cert. EdM, Boston University -- Urban Education PhD, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison -- Urban Education Policy Studies with minor in criminology

Well, my book has been selling on Amazon mostly below the 5,000 sales rank for over two years.