How to Have Great Sex/Oral sex with a virgin

Im 16 years old, and I have a horney girlfriend - she is so horney but shes virgin.
Im in love with oral sex and i want to try it with her, i want to lick her vagina! But i dont know if it possible and if she will enjoy it or not (because shes virgin), and i dont want her to loose her virginity at all!
Waiting for you answer,

ANSWER: Hello Alexander,

I don't feel quite right advising you about sex (including oral sex), as it is most likely illegal at your age where you come from.

However, I do believe everyone, including teens, should have access to good information and sex education. Here is a site for teens where you can ask questions about sex-

Thank you,

QUESTION: No, you didnt understand me.. I just want to know if licking a virgin's vagina can make her not virgin any more. And if it doesnt make her unvirgin, does she feel it good and pleasured ?

Hello Alexander,

It depends on how you define a Virgin.  In many cultures it is defined by breaking a woman's hymen.  However, most people think any kind of sex including oral, is still sex.  So, it depends on how you, your culture, your religion, and your girlfriend define Virginity.  It is a very difficult to answer, as everyone defines it differently.

Most women get off on clitoral stimulation, whether that is oral stimulation, or by other means. It is hard to say whether your girlfriend will enjoy it or not.  That is a question only she can answer.

Thank you,

How to Have Great Sex

I am happy to answer any questions about human sexuality and how to have great sex. Which positions facilitate G-spot pleasure? What is the best way to explore anal sex for the first time? How can I spice up my sex life? Is kinky sex right for me, and how can I safely explore it? Sex positions, types of orgasm for men and women, how to prolong or delay orgasms, multiple orgasms, Tantra and more... And, don't forget types of foreplay and setting the mood. Feel free to ask me these or any questions you have about how to have great sex.

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sexuality expert.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Past/Present Clients,, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.