How to Have Great Sex/sex

how long is a good time to last for sex?  is it the same as time as how a boy lasts in masturbating?

There is no set time.  Most often, intercourse takes between 10 and 20 minutes.  Some people like to go longer, some less.  A male will generally take longer to reach orgasm in intercourse than he takes to masturbate to orgasm.  It varies a lot, but you should expect it to take 1.5 to two times as long.  So if you take 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm, expect intercourse to last from 7 1/2 to 10 minutes.  Just a rule of thumb.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.