How to Have Great Sex/sex frequency

Question
How much often do people have intercourse sexual when they are together.  How many times a week or month do they do intercourse?

Answer
It varies a lot by the age of the people.  Typically younger people have more sex than older people.  For younger people who are not living together, three times a week might be on the high side, but that might be typical for people who are living together.   Many married couples maintain a frequency of two or three times a week well into their marriage.  And some people with high sex drives have (or maybe only attempt) sex daily.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.