How to Have Great Sex/the day after

My husband is able to give me both pleasure through the g spot, which you know makes me squirt. But, the next day I feel irritable down there as if I haven't finished or something. Even though, we both saw the proof. What is it from?

It might be irritation from chemicals you're using (lube, etc.) or even sensitivity to your husband's fluids.  It would be worth trying to see if douching makes a difference.  If you're still irritated, you could try masturbating to orgasm the next day and see if the feeling goes away.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.