How to Have Great Sex/safe sex

Question
Hello, Tom Blair

I was wondering the best practices for safe sex are, both for
male and females, when performing vaginal, oral, anal sex ( to prevent unwanted pregnancy and STDs).

Could you please recommend the best brands and where to purchase them.

Thank you,

Regards

j

PS: I've been doing my research online, but the information available in the net is so overwhelming and sometimes conflicting, which is the reason why I'd like to know a more straightforward answer from an expert. Again, thanks.

Answer
Hi J:

As far as pregnancy goes.  The only fool proof method is abstinence.  Birth control pills and IUDs are very effective. Condoms also are effective at about 98%.  They can tear or come off.  Pills and IUDs are in the domain of the female and the male has no control.   Oral and anal sex will not get any one pregnant.  The pill is probably the most effective so long as the woman takes it every time.   It does not prevent any disease.

The only reasonably effective disease protection, besides abstinence, is the condom.  All of the STDs can be transmitted orally, anally and vaginally.  So avoid unprotected sex with any one that could be having sex with any one else.  As the saying goes, No glove, No love"

Have a great day,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair