How to Have Great Sex/Intercourse techniques for orgasm

Question
Hey guys so I was wondering what type of sexual techniques you use for women orgasm sexual stroking in particular?  What type of strokes do you believe drive the most pleasure to women?  For example circular intercourse strokes, long strokes, etc.

Answer
Hi Matt,

Women usually achieve orgasm by having their clitoris stroked at a fairly rapid frequency.  That is one major reason that oral sex or masturbation is most often the method that gets women off.  For intercourse, you want to find a position or angle of entry that creates the most friction on the clitoris.  Start off with slow and steady stroking and as you both become aroused increase the speed.  The other orgasmic technique is to stimulate the G-Spot.  That is an area on the upper wall of the vagina about a half inch or so in from the vaginal opening.  The same technique used for the clitoral stimulation is true for the G-Spot.

On my web site http://changescoachiing.com/sex I have a posting about the female orgasm that may give you some insight.  Also on my Intimate Couples Store you can find several books and DVDs to help you become a better lover.  Check them out.

Have a great day

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair