How to Have Great Sex/Semen Production

Question
QUESTION: Hello:

Is it possible for men to produce semen without having testicles?  I know that sperm is produced by the testicles, but I think semen is produced by the prostate, but I'm not sure.

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: Yes, you are correct.  Sperm are produced in the testes but the rest of the components of semen are produced elsewhere.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: Hello:

I want to thank you for the reply.

Is there any fluid produced in the testes?

I am curious to know how the sperm gets into the semen since it is not produced in the testes.

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

ANSWER: The sperm collect in the epididymides at the back of the testes.  They then travel up the spermatic cord to be ejaculated.  The testes also produce testosterone, which is a fluid.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: Hello:

Thanks for the quick reply!

Do the sperm travel in a fluid or are the sperm mixed with the fluid carrying the testosterone?

I thank you for your reply!

Answer
My understanding is that the seminal fluid travels upward to meet the sperm and then carries them back down.   You might ask one of the experts in the category Urology.  http://www.allexperts.com/ep/989-46720/Urology-Male-issues/Stephen-W-Leslie.htm

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.