How to Have Great Sex/Multiple Orgasms

What prevents men from having usually only one orgasm during intercourse or masturbation?  Why can't he have multiple orgasms one after the other?  What prevents multiple orgasms for occurring?

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: Men can have multiple orgasms, but they have to be able to separate their orgasm from ejaculation.  When a male ejaculates, he is done.  Once a male can orgasm but not ejaculate, he can have multiple orgasms and keep going and going and going.   I suggest reading the book Any Man Can by William Hartman and Marilyn Fithian to learn how to teach yourself to be multi-orgasmic.

I want to thank you for the reply!

Okay, what prevents a man from having multiple ejaculations?  You indicated that "When a male ejaculates, he is done."  Why does this situation occur?

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

When a male ejaculates, his penis rapidly goes limp and his sex organs go back to their normal states.  If a male can train himself to orgasm but not ejaculate, he can keep going until he finally does ejaculate.  That is how some men can train themselves to be multi-orgasmic.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.