How to Have Great Sex/from behind

Hello, my wife and I are young and pretty inexperianced. We've been attempting some new position. Im dying to try from behind but it doesnt seem to work. I either cant find the opening or I slide out or hit the uhm, back. any advice?  Also the othet night she asked me to spank her. I really liked it but it is normal and okay?

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your questions.

If you use your hands to position your penis correctly in her vagina/or anal opening (which ever you are trying to locate) you shouldn't have any problem finding it. Trying to lead it blindly into unknown territory could be your problem. Feel for her vagina opening/anal opening first, then lead the head of your penis into place.  Also, make sure you are both kneeling (doggie style) and she can arch her back to make her vagina/anus more accessible.

If it is anal sex you are talking about, here is a good beginner's article on it:

Yes, some people love to get spanked during sex, and others love to spank.  If this is something you both enjoy, that's great.  It can add a lot of excitement to your love making. Just be sure to not over do it, and she should have a word that she uses if it gets too intense like "RED" for stop.  It is perfectly normal to enjoy spanking, lots of couples do it and enjoy it.

Hope that helps!

How to Have Great Sex

I am happy to answer any questions about human sexuality and how to have great sex. Which positions facilitate G-spot pleasure? What is the best way to explore anal sex for the first time? How can I spice up my sex life? Is kinky sex right for me, and how can I safely explore it? Sex positions, types of orgasm for men and women, how to prolong or delay orgasms, multiple orgasms, Tantra and more... And, don't forget types of foreplay and setting the mood. Feel free to ask me these or any questions you have about how to have great sex.

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sexuality expert.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Past/Present Clients,, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.