How to Have Great Sex/i dont know how to have sex

Question
Hi, I am a girl who has been with this guy for awhile and we have had sex multiple times. I feel bad whenever he gets tired because I dont know how to get on top and..well you know what i mean but can you explain how to do it?

Answer
Great book -- by Cosmopolitan Magazine: "The Cosmo Kama Sutra".  It shows pix and says why you'll like the position.  My favorite sex position book.  Bottom line, though: he's lying down with an erection.  You sit on him with your knees bent and you put his cock into your vaginal canal.

Hope this helps,

Bob

How to Have Great Sex

Robert Rubel, PhD