How to Have Great Sex/i dont know how to have sex

Hi, I am a girl who has been with this guy for awhile and we have had sex multiple times. I feel bad whenever he gets tired because I dont know how to get on top and..well you know what i mean but can you explain how to do it?

Great book -- by Cosmopolitan Magazine: "The Cosmo Kama Sutra".  It shows pix and says why you'll like the position.  My favorite sex position book.  Bottom line, though: he's lying down with an erection.  You sit on him with your knees bent and you put his cock into your vaginal canal.

Hope this helps,

How to Have Great Sex

Robert Rubel, PhD

Great sex results from the overall approach you take with women. Great sex starts way before the bedroom. Most men are primarily interested in their own pleasure -- I specialize in ways of turning a so-so sexual experience into an extraordinary one not only with techniques but also by modifying/altering the man's approach to playing sexually with a woman.

Author of: Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex I do a two-hour demo/workshop called "How to Pleasure a Woman." It covers mental approach, oral sex, fingering techniques, vibrators and erotic shaving.

None relevant to this topic.

My other books deal with aspects of BDSM -- alternative sexuality.

BA, Univ of Colorado -- English with secondary school teaching cert. EdM, Boston University -- Urban Education PhD, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison -- Urban Education Policy Studies with minor in criminology

Well, my book has been selling on Amazon mostly below the 5,000 sales rank for over two years.