How to Have Great Sex/Boys

I will continue to masturbate by touching my clitoris.  Can a boy tell if I have been masturbating?  And can I tell if he has been masturbating or having sex?

A male cannot tell that a female has been masturbating by looking at her genitalia.  In fact, I doubt an experienced doctor could guess with even 50 percent accuracy.  You also cannot tell by looking at his genitalia; however, most males are masturbating regularly at age 13 and all will be masturbating by age 18, so your age could inform you about his masturbating more than an examination would.  And there is no way to tell if he is having sex.  

If you want to learn these things about him or he wants to learn them about you, you will have to talk.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.