How to Have Great Sex/highest pleasure

Between man and woman, who gets the maximum/highest pleasure from
Sex? Who is the actual enjoyer ?

That is not a simple question.  Both men and women are designed to enjoy sex.  Some people would say the male because he almost always has an orgasm when sex is performed.  Some would say the woman because she can have multiple orgasms.  Fortunately both men and women can plan their sexual sessions in such a way that both parties can derive pleasure.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.