How to Have Great Sex/hypnosis?

do male performers use a form of hypnosis to last long in movies ?How does one get into this?

I have never heard of performers being hypnotized.  A lot of porn happens in editing.  You don't know how long the actual sex acts lasted.  You just know what was put into the final cut.  It could be the intercourse only lasted 10 seconds and then was spliced together with many minutes of video taken at another time.  Porn isn't real.  It's a movie.

I have heard of males being hypnotized to have wet dreams and it didn't work.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.