How to Have Great Sex/Lubes

Question
Concerning about lubes, you advised to use a lubricant.
I have baby oil, st. ives lotion, and petroleum jelly here. are these fine to be applied to my penis? Won't it cause irritation or something because I don't want to do some explaining when my parents wonder.
Plus, I can't buy myself KY jelly, it would be too obvious to my older brother.
HELP ME?
Thanks!

Answer
All of those are fine to use as lubes.  All are designed to be put on the body.  I think you should try them all and see what you like.  

What are you trying to conceal from your older brother?  He masturbates too.  He would probably be happy for you and help you get the K-Y Jelly.  Although most males like K-Y Liquid better.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.