How to Have Great Sex/Lubes

Concerning about lubes, you advised to use a lubricant.
I have baby oil, st. ives lotion, and petroleum jelly here. are these fine to be applied to my penis? Won't it cause irritation or something because I don't want to do some explaining when my parents wonder.
Plus, I can't buy myself KY jelly, it would be too obvious to my older brother.

All of those are fine to use as lubes.  All are designed to be put on the body.  I think you should try them all and see what you like.  

What are you trying to conceal from your older brother?  He masturbates too.  He would probably be happy for you and help you get the K-Y Jelly.  Although most males like K-Y Liquid better.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.