How to Have Great Sex/Masturbation

Question
During masturbation, when I really need to ejaculate already, I hold my cum, so that I could still continue masturbating. at this holding my cum moment, the upper part of my pubic region (the wearing of belt area), aches. it feels like it is also helping me holding the cum from shooting. Is this normal?

Answer
It is normal to ejaculate when you really need to ejaculate.  It is not at all normal for part of you to ache during masturbation.  Obviously it doesn't ache too badly or you wouldn't do it.  Would you?  I guess if you enjoy what you're doing there's no harm in it.  

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.