How to Have Great Sex/orgasam

Question
my boyfriend and i mead mad passion love a few days a go  i realey lost my self in the moment one minit i was on my back and he was on top we haled each other we started to solely move back and forth . then he held me and soley rold me ove on my side next to him and plasted his lige in betwine my lige and eased his lige up and dow we done this 3 to4 times it fealt so good i hat a maga reless down stars area of my body and i got a ruching urge for  him to pout his fingers in side i got him to massage my brist and as this was happing i got a  nice worme feeling ove me there was a lot of weat ness i am not shoure wat was happying i fealt veary realax aftar words i did not wount to move for 30 mins

Answer
Hi Heather,

I am not certain that I understood everything you wrote.  However it sounds like you achieved an orgasm.  Congratulations,  now go do it again.  If you would like to learn more about how to have great sex, check out these products.  Click Here

Good luck and have fun.

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair