How to Have Great Sex/orgasm

Question
my boyfriend and i meed mad passion love a few days a go  i realy lost my sealf in the momont one minit i was on my back and he was on top we heald each outher we started to soley move back and forth . then he heald me and soley rold me ove on my side next to him and plasted his lige in betwine my lige and eased his lige up and dow we done this 3 to4 times it fealt so good i hat a maga reless down stars area of my body and i got a ruching urge for  him to pout his fingers in side i got him to massage my brist and as this was happing i got a  nice worme feeling ove me there was a lot of weat ness i am not shoure wat was happying i fealt veary realax aftar words i did not wount to move for 30 mins

Answer
I am having understanding your message, but I think you're asking about how you had an orgasm.  You and your boyfriend seemed to have tried a bunch of positions during your intercourse.  It would be a good idea to take note of which ones felt the best.  The woman has more freedom to move in some than others and those can make it easier for her to have an orgasm.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.