How to Have Great Sex/penis question

Question
hello i am wondering if it will make a difference in the growth of my penis if i masturbate everyday.  what can i do to make my penis grow more or grow faster?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Masturbating will not inhibit your penile growth or cause your penis to grow faster.  Your penis grows at the schedule your pituitary gland dictates.  There is nothing you can do about it.  I would encourage you to like whatever size penis you have, because you will never have another penis.  Penises are fun for their owners no matter what size they are.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.