How to Have Great Sex/Post-intercourse

Question
Hello:

During intercourse what happens to the semen that is inside of the female's vagina, especially if the guy has ejaculated quite a bit of semen?  I know that some must leave the vagina, but how much?  

Does the female often need to clean/dry her crotch after intercourse?

I thank you for your reply

Answer
Some of it is retained in her body and can possibly fertilize her ova.  Most of it drains out from the vagina.  Some women prefer to clean up immediately after intercourse or make love on a towel in order to keep sexual fluids from flowing onto the bedding.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.