How to Have Great Sex/Sex

Question
If your married and friends with a guy he knows you have feelings for  him if your not having sex does he think  you fantasise about having sex with him does he no you do this  how come fantasy sex feels better then real sex with a guy you can have how come it feels so much better the idea of fantising about someone you cant have

Answer
Hi Cindy,

Hard to know what he is thinking.  However,  I would guess he is having some fantasies of his own.  Nothing wrong with a fantasy or two.  Most of us have a few. And most often they involve people we know.  In our mind they sex is always nearly perfect.  After all it is fantasy sex. It is the forbidden fruit that makes it so exciting.   Most of us are not looking to cheat but having some one else in the bed with us, even an imaginary person, brings up the excitement level.  Probably not a good idea to mention this to your friend.  And I would not let your husband in on it especially the name.  Might cause some friction.  I would guess your husband has a fantasy or two of his own.

Have fun,  just don't yell out the wrong name.  

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair