How to Have Great Sex/sex problem

Hi is there any genuine method or therapy to treat premature ejaculation without use of medicines.tell me

I'm a PhD not an MD and have no idea, sorry.

My standard recommendations are:
1) Use a "delaying" creme -- do an Internet search for "premature ejaculation cream"
2) Masturbate earlier in the day that you're going to have sex.
3) Use a condom to reduce your sensitivity.

I presume you know all this, so I'm sorry to disappoint.

How to Have Great Sex

Robert Rubel, PhD

Great sex results from the overall approach you take with women. Great sex starts way before the bedroom. Most men are primarily interested in their own pleasure -- I specialize in ways of turning a so-so sexual experience into an extraordinary one not only with techniques but also by modifying/altering the man's approach to playing sexually with a woman.

Author of: Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex I do a two-hour demo/workshop called "How to Pleasure a Woman." It covers mental approach, oral sex, fingering techniques, vibrators and erotic shaving.

None relevant to this topic.

My other books deal with aspects of BDSM -- alternative sexuality.

BA, Univ of Colorado -- English with secondary school teaching cert. EdM, Boston University -- Urban Education PhD, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison -- Urban Education Policy Studies with minor in criminology

Well, my book has been selling on Amazon mostly below the 5,000 sales rank for over two years.