How to Have Great Sex/deep sex

Question
my boyfriend and i where making love and  i pouched magnet him in a moment of passion and i got a science of love going through my body the feeling ripped right thou my body it was Irelant from my fist orgasm it was more intense this time it coapt folding my body i felt i melded to hold my boyfriend for a long time and i was very tired after and child

Answer
I don't know what it means to pouch magnet someone, but it sounds like you had a good experience.  Try to think about what you were feeling and what areas of your genitals were in contact when you had that great orgasm.   And try to remember what you were thinking about.  All of that could make it easier for you to have your next orgasm.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.