How to Have Great Sex/safe oral sex

Hi,i am in relation with girl and sometimes i feel to lick and suck her sex organ.Is it safe to do so,i have seen in porn movie.Even if girl used to sex with others than i lick her part or not.tell me what precaution i take.

Cunnilingus (performing oral sex on a girl) is unsafe sex.  To make it safer, use a dental dam, or fashion a flat piece of latex by cutting a condom.  Hold the dental dam or piece of latex over her vulva while you stimulate her orally.  You can get rid of the latex when you are both tested and free of STDs and monogamous.

How to Have Great Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am willing to answer questions in all areas of sexuality. I have been giving advice to both males and females for over 13 years, and in that time I have answered thousands of questions. I advocate taking healthy practices into account in engaging sexually.

I have written the web site for over 13 years, taking questions from both males and females on sexuality.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.