How to Have Great Sex/sex position

Question
Hi, I don't have a lot of sexual experience so I thought I'd ask an expert. I really enjoy feeling my girlfriends ass and holding her ass when we kiss. Are there any sex positions we can try that will enable me to have a good grip of her ass as we make love? I know it's a bit of a crude question, but you are the expert in this field and I hope it's not too rude!

Answer
Hi Tony,

With sex the only limitations are in your mind.  There are positions for all occasions.  A very good one is called the Cowgirl.  You lay on your back she straddles you.  This gives her some control and will help her find the angle to give her the most pleasure while giving you an opportunity to gram butt or boob.  If you want to see her butt while grabbing it have her turn around.   Also what is know as Doggie allows you to see her butt and touch it.  She is on her knees and you enter he from the back.  There are some books to help you find the right position for you.  101 Sex Positions, Joy of Sex are a couple of them..You can find them  here:  Click Here

Good luck and have fun.

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair