How to Have Great Sex/masturbation

Question
I have been masturbating for a while now and  I always masturbate by lying on my back in bed. Are there any other positions or techniques that I could do to have a stronger and more intense orgasm?
thanks

Answer
Gosh, masturbation positions are probably a function of your own fantasies.  Being on your back suggests, to me anyway, that you are "receiving" or in a "receiving position" rather than in a more dominant position on top looking down onto the person with whom you are having sex.

However, I'm an educational sociologist, so in that sense I can only offer you my opinion; this is not a field I've studied.  Personally, I was always on my stomach.  

Have you tried an Internet search?

Bob

How to Have Great Sex

Robert Rubel, PhD