How to Have Great Sex/how to have sex with my virgin girl fiance

Question
her hymn has not broken yet and i want her first time to be pleasurable we are 17 an 18 iwe r trying for a kid but i am pretty large how do i make to where she is not in pain amd what do fo fingering her  clit and do i just do the tip of my penius or go all the way in

Answer
Hi Josh,

Why in the world would you want a child at your ages?  You cannot support the child or your girlfriend.  Get an education, get a job, get married and in 5 or 10 years get a child.  To do so now is likely doom the child to a life of poverty.  You are at the ages where you should be enjoying being young and in love not tied down to a life of dirty diapers and not enough time or energy or money to enjoy your life together.  My advice is don't get her pregnant.

If you are concerned about the pain and it is usually not too bad, she can break her own hymen by using a vibrator or dildo to break her hymen,  you can find some of those and additional information on our web store, The Intimate Couple  http://changescoaching.com/sex/?page_id=255  

Good luck,  and think seriously before bringing a child into this world before you are ready.  

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair