How to Have Great Sex/sex position tips

Question
hi,
when questioned on whether they prefer tits or ass, most men would say ass. But i'm a tits guy. I love  the feel of my girlfriends tits and i love it and she loves it when i fondle them. my gf and i don't have much experience, so i'm asking you, what would be the best position to save sex so i can touch her boobs?
thanks

Answer
Hi John,

'Best" is a matter of opinion, however, the "Cowgirl" position certainly has advantages.  She straddles you and if she leans just a ;little forward those boobs you love are right in front of your face.  Easy reach for your hands and with just a little effort lips and tongue.  Also since she is doing all the work you can focus on them.  An added advantage is that she is more likely to be satisfied because she can get the rhythm and angle to get her off.

On my web site, http://changescoaching.com/sex  you will find the Intimate Couple Store.  There I have listed numerous books and DVDs for techniques and positions as well as toys and more.

Have a great day,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair