How to Have Great Sex/masturbation within marriage

Question
I'm 24. Me and my fiancee are about to marry. Since we are Christians, the first time we'll have sex will be on our,wedding night. First question is how can I please my woman in bed?
Also a few Weeks after the wedding, I'll have to work away for a bit.  I know that I will really miss my girl and the sex, and I will really feel the urge to pleasure myself whilst I'm away from her. what's the deal on men masturbating when married? Is it wrong? And do most women mind that their husbands wank?
thanks

Answer
Hi John,

I think that she would prefer you masturbate over you seeking some other release.

The secret to good sex is putting you spouse first.  Take your time and put her sexual needs first.  Lots of foreplay with gentle touches and kisses.  Listen to her when she tells you what feels good or doesn't.  Many women achieve orgasm only with oral sex, so don't be shy about pleasing her that way.  When it comes to actual penetration be firm but not rough. The missionary position is probably the best position for beginners.  Maybe slip a pillow under her butt to make penetration easier.  I wrote an article on the female orgasm that you may find informative.  You can find it on my web site  http://changescoachng.com/sex  I have the Intimate Couple Store on that site where you can find several books and DVDs as well as other products to make your sex life more enjoyable.

Enjoy,

How to Have Great Sex

Tom Blair